Savvy Spending Solutions
Unlike other financial literacy trainings, Savvy Spending Solutions focuses on a person's spending habits rather than their ability or inability to maintain a budget. What sets us apart from other forms of financial literacy is in our recognition that everyone values money based on our cultural influences that may be contributing to, or negatively affecting, our decision making process, including how we choose to spend money. Participants will learn to face and overcome spending barriers that impede their inability to be financially independent and sustainable.
Topics covered answer the following:
- What does money mean to me?
- What is my money culture?
- What beliefs do I own around money?
- How do I spend money?
- What money choices negatively affect my financial success?
- What are my spending goals?
- What steps can I take to meet my spending goals?
- What work can I do to meet my spending goals?
- How much time do I have to make a change?
- I will be financially successful because...and More
"When they pulled my credit report, we found there were a couple of mistakes. It was wonderful to have someone walk through getting the errors corrected."— Credit Builder participant
Savvy Spending Solutions in Rutland and Bennington counties are offered monthly.
Check out the slide show on this website and our Facebook events page for details.