Who is eligible?
You may be eligible for 3SquaresVT if:
- Your gross household income is equal to or less than 185% of the federal poverty level (FPL) — regardless of the resources you own.
- Your gross household income is over 185% of FPL but your household includes someone age 60+ or with a disability. We will consider the resources you own (e.g., bank accounts and vehicles) with some exceptions (e.g., your home and certain retirement accounts).
- You have children and get the Vermont Earned Income Tax Credit.
How do I apply for 3SquaresVT?
- Apply one of three ways:
- Participate in an interview.
You’ll have to complete an interview — by phone or in person — before we can make a decision about your eligibility. We'll tell you about the interview process after you apply.
- Send any additional documents requested.
After you submit your application, we may ask you to provide additional documents to verify certain information. Please send copies. Originals may not be returned.